Reapply for Federal Financial Aid
Are you ready?
It's almost time to apply for 2014/2015 Federal Financial Aid!
- Students receiving federal financial aid must reapply for financial aid by completing the 2014/2015 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- You should receive your Federal Pin as a reminder that after January 1, 2014, you can start filing your 2014/2015 FAFSA online at www.fafsa.edu.gov.
- Georgia Southern University's school code for the FAFSA is 001572.
- The priority date for the 2014/2015 FAFSA is April 20, 2014.
- If your student has questions, have him/her e-mail his/her Financial Aid Counselor from our website at http://em.georgiasouthern.edu/finaid/ or call our office at 912-478-5413.